Cameco Corp (NYSE:CCJ) has grabbed attention from the analysts, when it saw a value decrease of -4.83% or -0.49 points in the last trading session to close at $9.66. A total of 3.17 Million shares exchanged hands during the intra-day trade compared with its average trading volume of 1.92 Million shares, while its relative volume stands at 1.65. Cameco Corp (NYSE:CCJ) has a market cap of $3.82 Billion and the number of outstanding shares have been calculated 395.8 Million.

Shares of Cameco Corp (NYSE:CCJ) currently have an Average Brokerage Recommendation of 2, number of Recs in ABR is 3 while industry rank of the company by ABR is 190 out of 265. Out of the analyst recommendations 1 rate Cameco Corp (NYSE:CCJ) stock a Buy, 5 rate the stock Outperform, 1 rate Hold, 1 rate Underperform and 0 recommend a Sell.

Taking a glance at where the stock might be directed in the future, on a consensus basis, the sell-side has a 52 week price target of $12.3 on the stock, this valuation is based on 7 number of opinions. The most optimistic analyst sees the stock reaching $13.5 while the most conventional has $9.08 target price.

In order to check on the sell-side rational, we can also take a peek at some technical indicators. Cameco Corp (NYSE:CCJ)’s price sits 0.34% above from its 50-day moving average of $9.77 and -5.77% away from the stock’s 200-day moving average which is $10.43. Stock’s twelve month price oscillated between $13.36 and $7.41. The stock hit its twelve month high on 01/17/17, and twelve month low on 11/01/16. The Average True Range, a measure of volatility is at 0.27, however its weekly and monthly volatility is 2.27%, 2.68% respectively. The company’s Relative Strength Index which shows price strength currently stands at 41.23.

Cameco Corp (NYSE:CCJ) as of recent trade, has shown weekly downbeat performance of -4.45% which was maintained at 0.52% in 1-month period. During the past three months the stock slid -1.73%, bringing six months performance to -10.89%. Yearly performance of the stock shows a bullish trend of 2.22% while year-to-date (YTD) performance reflected -7.74% negative outlook.

While taking a glance at financials, we can look at a number of key indicators. Cameco Corp (NYSE:CCJ) has trailing twelve month Return on Assets of -0.3%, which is key indicator of how profitable a company is relative to its total assets. The company currently has a Return on Equity of -0.4% and a Return on Investment of -0.7%. ROI is a performance measure used to evaluate the efficiency of an investment or to compare the efficiency of a number of different investments.

While having a peek at profitability ratios Cameco Corp (NYSE:CCJ) has trailing twelve month gross margin at 18.6%, its trailing twelve month operating margin stands at 0.7% whereas its trailing twelve month net profit margin spots at -0.9%.

However looking at valuation ratios the stock has 5 year expected PEG ratio of 0 whereas its trailing twelve month P/E ratio is 0. The company’s forward price to earnings ratio for next fiscal year is 19.44. Cameco Corp (NYSE:CCJ)’s price to free cash flow for trailing twelve months is 10.76. Its beta value stands at 1.25.

The company’s quick ratio for most recent quarter is 1.8 along with current ratio for most recent quarter of 5.8. Total debt to equity ratio of the company for most recent quarter is 0 whereas long term debt to equity ratio for most recent quarter is 0.29.

Having a peek at growth estimates of the company, Cameco Corp (NYSE:CCJ) has current quarter growth estimates of -62.5% however it has 77.8% estimations over growth for the next quarter. During current year the company’s forecasts over growth are -13.8% while for the next year analysts’ growth estimation is 100%. Past 5 years growth of the company observed at 8.25%, and for the next five years the analysts that follow the company are expecting its growth at 34.37%.